I’m probably going to regret this but I’m going to do it anyway. The busiest season is quickly approaching (I know…I don’t want to think about it either). People are already getting ready for the season by shopping online and checking out the best sites for deals. They’re surfing. They’re shopping. They’re spending. You need to be part of that.
I’m going to offer a website remodel to anyone who has a dated site and would like to make the jump to a more modern look and future proof platform.
Here’s what the package includes. Keep in mind that this is for sites that already are up and running and just need to be updated. If you’d like to get a quote on a new site click here.
- Complete remodel of your 5 page* (typical) website using the existing content
- WordPress install on your host if you don’t already have it
- Select from 21 Premium Responsive (mobile friendly) WordPress Themes with unlimited design freedom**
- 2 Hour training on WordPress
- Start a blog – if you haven’t already got one – transfer a blog to WordPress if necessary
- Connect social media accounts
- Create and link to Google Analytics account if needed
- Additional plugins for security, search engine optimization (SEO), and additional functionality as needed
- Audit of existing content for presentation, effectiveness, grammar, punctuation, and readability
Basically this package is worth about $1,000 for a typical site that already has content and just needs a facelift. In preparation for Small Business Saturday and to support as many small business owners as I can I am selling this package for just $300. In the end you’ll have an easy to manage, easy to upgrade, easy to update, and beautiful website. It will be mobile friendly, meaning it will work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Kindle Fire, Samsung tablets, and every modern browser making your website more effective from day one. The training will help you be the master of your website’s future and also give you some of the basic tools you need to be more effective with your SEO, social media, and other marketing efforts.
If your site is deeper and more complex than a simple 5 page site let me know. I’m sure we can come up with a great deal and get your site working for you.
*About Us, Contact Us, Home, Blog, Services/Product or some combination of 5 pages
** Limited custom design using CSS or custom coding of PHP files the theme should be capable of presenting your content in the way you intended with minor changes