I’d like to manage your Facebook page for 1 month with an investment of $20 for Facebook advertising. Generally this would cost about $700 for management and running a campaign. Due to changes with Facebook and the increasing need for businesses to pay-to-play I’d like to experiment with your money on how much improved traffic I can generate for just $20 a month investment in Facebook advertising. In order to do this I’ll need to manage all of your Facebook posts for a month. There are definitely details that would need to be covered for the lucky persons selected for this experiment, but those would be part of a complete consulting meeting with the selected business.
- Must have a Facebook Page (not a profile — if you don’t know the difference you may not be a good candidate)
- Must have at least 30 followers/likes in their page
- Must have a website with active content (i.e. blog, portfolio,products, newsletter, etc)
- Must be willing to spend $20 on advertising with no commitment to continue with management services
- Must be available to reach for creating content relevant to your page
- Must be happy with the results even if they’re "mediocre"…this is a test and you don’t always get an A on every test. Experiments fail. Worst case is you improved your reach temporarily.
I’m selecting two businesses. I’d prefer that one sell a service and the other sell a product. Obviously there are businesses that overlap these categories and they would be considered for either category.
Selection will be made on February 28th. Management will run from March 10 – April 10.